Monday, March 9, 2009

The Day of Onesies

I seriously think Vivian went through 7 or 8 onesies today. I've never done so much laundry for one person -- ever. She spit-up several times today like usual, but we had a few projectile issues, a leaky pee issue, then a serious POO issue. After I bathed her in the sink (we do that for poo's..much easier than using 1000 wipes), I put her down on her towel..and then she peed all over it and herself. So, back in the sink for another "splish-splash," which she loves. She lounges in the bathroom sink like it's a mini hot tub and then looks in the mirror at the "mirror baby."

Vivian is growing everyday. It's funny to see older pictures to put things into perspective.

Vivian in her bouncy today.



Vivian in her bouncy chair, but taken when she was a few days old!




Vivian in her Bumbo today (notice a different onesie).



and Vivian in her Bumbo a few weeks ago.




As if my day wasn't exciting enough by the laundry fiasco, I also had a phone call from Centralized Showing. My heart races every time the phone rings waiting to hear that voice on the other end of the line tell me that an agent is coming to my house in the next 15 minutes. Luckily, it was an agent coming to preview the house (I had an hour's notice) and she didn't care that I was home.

By the end of the day, I was ready for Chris to come home. Vivian decided she wanted to talk to daddy too.

I should add that it's also Spring Break from FSU. I have to write a paper that's due on Sunday, take the dog to the vet for shots tomorrow, get a pedicure tomorrow (it's a necessity..my feet are totally dried out..welcome to post-partum), go to the dentist on Wednesday, and get a haircut on Thursday.

Happy Spring Break to me!

1 comment:

  1. I love it... follow our blog.. tooo hutchens house!!! I m so glad you started this she will have this forever!!!

    ReplyDelete